Cycling in Alexandria : In the rain!!!!

A group of alexandrians have come up with an awesome idea (because we rock !!) to create a group on facebook that meets every friday morning at Montazah

On the Alexandrian beach front and ride their bicycles all the way to Qauitbay fort

The group appeared as a segment on the famous Cairo today show

The aim of the group is to enjoy the beuatiful mediterranean city of Alexandria and encourage the use of bycicles as transport instead of cars

Today was my 4th ride two of my friends tagged along and it was so amazing and exhilirating it poured non stop from Stanley bridge to Bibliotheca Alexandrina

I has my Ipod on shuffle and just enjoyed the music , my thoughts and the  beautiful city I just had to stop and take a picture with my cell phone



Then just as we were nearing our destination The song that came on was perfect for my mood

Top of the world - Kate Voegele

I took a few pictures of my fellow cyclists



Peace on all of you :-)

6 comments:

Mohammad said...

I wanna live in Alex! that's not fair, really :( and I wanna have a bike too :(

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Marooned: There is a Cairo Cycling Club, they cycle every Friday in the streets of the city pre-prayer. :)

rJay said...

Ur welcome to live in alex tab3an and u could always rent a bike ;-)

and yes injiis we did it was amazing!!!

jessyz said...

I am jealous!

Unknown said...

Hey there, I love your template, am looking for one for the Buy Egypt campaign blog, any site recommendations for a cool template?

Unknown said...

Really very attractive post.Thank you for share.
Best Wedding photographer in jaipur

Post a Comment

 

rJay up up and away | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates