Row row row your boat gently down the stream...

Merrily merrily merrily , life is but a dream.

There ain't nothing gentle or merry about rowing for sport but it's pretty cool

I would like to say that after the "incident" I took back to the water like a fish to the sea but aaah I'm only human I've hit the water but I'm still a bit freaked

It made it kinda worse when I overheard some guy I don't know asking my coach if I was the girl who flipped over last week yeah yeah stop rubbin it my face (or maybe he was hitting on me that would be a nicer explanation :-)

Anyways something beautiful happened while I was sitting in my boat about to begin rowing a poor little fishie jumping around in the water landed on my boat

Poor thing kept flipping itself but couldn't get back in the water
I was mesmerized but I couldn't reach out to push it back in the lake (cut me some slack here I just fell last week I was not going to risk that happening again for a fish)

She flipped six times the little thing was so determined every time it flipped it went up like 30 cm up in the air finally landing safely back in the water

and I like to think it's a she because my boat has flowers on it and girls like flowers :-)

I'm saving it for my happy thoughts

4 comments:

Abdallah Haj Abed said...

hey this is the first time i read your blog and I really enjoyed it keep it up :P and good luck with rowing :P

rJay said...

welcome to my humble blog abdallah

may my posts always entertain u :-)

Anonymous said...

Row, row, row the boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
Up and down the stream

Row, row, row the boat
Gently down the stream
If you see a waterfall
Don't forget to scream

Row, row, row the boat
Gently down the river
If you see a polar bear
Don't forget to shiver

Row, row, row the boat
Gently to the shore
If you see a lion
Don't forget to roar

Row, row, row the boat
Gently in the bath
If you see a spider
Don't forget to laugh

Row, row, row the boat
Gently as can be
'Cause if you're not careful
You'll fall into the sea!

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the lake
Don't stand up and rock the boat
That's a big mistake!

Row, row, row the boat
Gently down the stream
Throw your teachers overboard
And listen to them scream!

Rock, rock, rock your boat
Gently down the stream
Watch out, give a shout,
Into the water you go!

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream. or Underneath the stream."
Ha! Ha! Fool'd ya all!
I'm a submarine.

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the brook.
If you catch a little fish,
Let it off the hook.

This songs reminds me of the ventriloquist's act

INAS said...

be determined as the little fish

Post a Comment

 

rJay up up and away | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates