The only man in the world worth crying over

For my sister……

This is one of those posts bloggers write when they’re hurting real bad and don’t know who to blame…..like everyone in the world

I’m sad

Every time I’m sad I miss him

I wish he was here I wish he would look at me and smile

Then everything would be ok

Because I would know that no matter what is happening in my life no matter what I’m struggling with, no matter how many bad things were happening and no matter how few people in this world understand me it was okay because I’m his little girl always was and always will be no matter what no one can ever take that away

Whenever I’m having a hard time and I break down just a little bit my friends and family panic, you know because I’m their rock

The strong one, the sane balanced one

Most of the time they’re right I feel like I’m as tall as a building and as high as a bird in the sky

Other times meh

I know I’m like this because he went away when I needed him around the most 15 years old , I don’t know what that age is a kid or a woman I really don’t

But I do know that everything happens for a reason and that I’m strong because of him because I know he isn’t there and I have to make him proud and I also like to believe that I have so much of him inside me not just when I look in the mirror and see his eyes staring back at me but his quiet strength I feel so proud for having inherited that

He’s a better person than I could ever dream of becoming but I hope I can become a bit like him as I get older

One thing I’m sure of about my father he is unquestionably…….

The only man in the world who is truly irreplaceable

6 comments:

Mohammad said...

Allah yer7amo..
I was too young when my father died to really need him, but as I was growing up getting to know and understand my other family members near and far, I say he was the only one I would've been able to talk to.
Take care and row your feelings away.

jessyz said...

*Gives RJay a hug*

rJay said...

thank you marooned you are starting to freak me out at how much we have in common ....sad thing to have in common though el baka2 lelah it must be even harder for a guy ...hang in there

rJay said...

and jessy i love u too

INAS said...

i miss him to when i am sad or happy when i am strong or weak when with company or alone i miss all the time i think i will miss till i will meet him again

Unknown said...

Okay i decided to finally comment.

I chose this post 'cause i know it must have been the hardest and the most heartly felt..

You go girl and it's our scars that shape us, your dad must be proud of you i'm sure

Post a Comment

 

rJay up up and away | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates