Boredom

According to wikipedia “Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods of lack of activities or when individuals are uninterested in the activities surrounding them.”

The nerd in me actually looked that definition up heheh

To me it’s never really a lack of activities mind you but recently I’ve been having more and more prolonged bouts of boredom which sometimes turn into severe comical depression (pun intended) so at the fear of going on prozac or aspirin………. and since I’ve run out of silly things to do to break the cycle like making up silly statuses on facebook, blowing air into my niece’s face heheh (if you have a baby in the house try it very entertaining but somewhat cruel) so I’ve decided to chose ten crazy things to do the next time I’m bored , the objective of making up these ten things is to scare me out of being bored which to me sounds like a theoretically effective method (not actually doing any of them…..but of course that depends entirely on how quickly I’ll get bored the next time)

Here goes………..


1.Call pizza hut and ask them to send me farkha mashweya we mombar we kattar el salatat law sama7t

2.Walk around mahatet el raml , bump into people then yell at them WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING MAN and if anyone yells back at me I’ll just use the usual “I’m sorry I don’t speak arabic” line (am I the only one who uses that line?)

3.Wear sunglasses to work and take a little nap

4.Go into a clothes shop choose five items go into the dressing room put them all on at once go out and ask ppl in the store “do I look fat in this?” (note: must be a crowded shop)

5.Hail a cab and go “fady yastta” and if he says yes just say “tayeb” and hail another cab

6.Try all your nokia ring tones in a really crowded elevator

7.Give each finger a name and let them have conversations together (dressing them up would b cute too!!)

8.Spend some quality time with bawab el 3emarra and ask him what he thinks of ghala22 el benzene we 7all el balad (that oughta kill 5 hours!!!)

9.Watch a musical (preferably something really cheesy Annie, sound of music or Grease will do fine) and sing along at the top of my voice and try to do all the dances too!!!

10.Last but not least stand in front of a fan , make wooshing sounds and act like I’m in a shampoo commercial

I think I’ve already done some of these aaah well …..hehehe

Disclaimer: The author is not responsible for any mentally challenged person who tries any of the above suggestions since the article is written solely for entertainment purposes

3 comments:

Gihan said...

http://gjoez.blogspot.com/2008/05/25-things-to-do-that-would-make-your.html

Gihan said...

LOVE THE NEW THEME!!

rJay said...

thanx gjoe my sister the great did it !!!!

Post a Comment

 

rJay up up and away | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates